1/30/2016

I had a weird dream

I haven't posted in a while because I have been working on something and I got kind of stuck. I did want to post something so here it is:

I had a dream last night and I wrote it down. Just know that I am nothing like this in person! This was just my dream!

We (me and my parents) were driving on a very long road with a little bit of land and a dry ditch covered in very green grass next to it. We were looking for a place where we had been before. I recognized the place and it was a spot where there was water in the ditch. The water was very blue. I didn't want to touch the water so I jumped  over the ditch. Later when I was sitting on the ground, my mom asked me to help move the stuff from the car to the tent. The tent was  already here. She also asked me to shower because she thought I had touched the water. but I hadn't.
Then I was in my art class in the back with the sinks.  We were working with clay pots and stuff. There was an insect in the pot of the girl next to me at the table. She was a friend but I don't know which friend. A boy came over and grabbed the insect and held it an front of her face. She didn't like that. He smacked the insect on her painting and it made a brown spot. I got really angry and I attacked him. I smacked him against the wall with my arms, lifted him up and pushed him against the wall again with his head smashing against it. After that I lifted him and dropped him on the side of a table.  He fell to the floor with his face down.

The end.

This Is the moment when my mom woke me up and I wrote all this down. I know it has a very weird ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment