1/18/2016

Shadowhunters review episode 1 and 2


I watched the first two episodes of the new Shadowhunters series and it was totally what I expected from the trailers. I read the books and saw the movie. The books are totally amazing! The movie has some flaws, but the cast is awesome.

I didn't like the new cast at first, because I really liked the movie cast and I hoped that there would be a sequel to the movie, but I think that the new cast can do the job. Although Jace is slender in the books and in the movie but really muscular in the series. Also Dominic Sherwood AKA Jace has kind of a wolfy face, not the kind of face I would have imagined at all. I do think Katherine McNamara is a good fit for Clary, she also looks good with the red hair. Alberto Rosende is the perfect Simon for me. He is exactly what I imagined. He just has the dorkiness and stuff. And he has glasses IRL so that's cool too.

The Jace and Clary romance is kind of different from the books I think. Jace acted less desperate or something. It's just different. The romance between Simon and Izzy starts really early in the series and I kind of like that because Clary is never going to be with him and I think Simon deserves a good relationship.

Alec and Magnus haven't like really met on the show jet so I don't know what's happening with them.

I knew the series were going to be different from the books but I would have liked it more if they had kept more details from the books. I will be watching the series to see how it goes,  so maybe I will do an update.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvLzQaL2mSOwZugp5F6K43hT8P8UEdmRYkxxjGOnIzizJYBtwnpGbXLTHDkKrJspVVPHYwhKoxRkJ9QTFNJpLh5cVel70n7IoeCbmEQOmCx71UpemNtbitka9J3gQtoQckIg3TYHxsssK9/s1600/avatar_56dfee0f3db5_64.png

No comments:

Post a Comment